Our Community Events Calendar is a collection of gatherings, festivals, conferences, workshops and other community related events.
Posting your event is free. Just follow the simple instructions below:
You must be registered to post an event. Login or Register now.
- Once you are logged in you will see the Editing Tools area on the right side of every page which allows you to add content to many parts of our site. Click the Add New Event link in the Editing Tools area.
- Fill out the provided form for the content of your event.
- Once you click the "Save" button you will be shown what your ad will look like. You can make changes by clicking the Edit button next to your events's title or by clicking the event name in the Editing Tools area on the right side of the page.
- Your event will be posted to the public as soon as you click "Save" but will be reviewd by an ic.org staff person for relevancy (we reserve the right to remove and/or edit any event posted on our site).
- You can delete your event or mark it to not be displayed using our interface.
Note: Protect yourself from spam. Replies to your event go to the email you put in the contact info (which is protected against spam), so there is no need to list your email contact address in the actual ad. Listing it in the ad text will make it vulnerable to spam email harvesters.
We reserve the right to remove events at our discretion.
If you have any questions contact us