Community Classifieds Instructions
Our Online Classified Ads are a collection of products, publications, services, land, and opportunities offered by, and of interest to, communities.
We offer the opportunity to market to a focused audience for only $25 per quarter. We also have a substantial discount for choosing to run an ad for a full year -- $75 dollars.
Online Classifieds are separate from advertisements in our print magazine and our online banner advertisements.
The posting process for an ad is easy. Just follow the steps below:
You must be registered to post an ad. Login or Register now.
- Once you are logged in you will see the Editing Tools on the right side of every page which allows you to add content to many parts of our site. Click the Add Classified Ad link in the Editing Tools.
- Fill out the provided form for the content of your ad.
- You will be shown a page that lists your previously posted ads. Click on the Add a Classified Ad button and you will be provided a form to fill out.
- If you click the Save button your ad will be saved but has not been paid for and therefore will not be displayed to the public. If you click Save & Pay you will be taken to our online store where you can pay for your ad for 1 quarter (3 months) or 1 year (or multiples of those). Once payment is complete your ad will be displayed to the public.
- You can make changes to your ad at any time by going to the edit page, making changes, and clicking the Save button. You may extend the contract on your ad at any time by going to the Edit page and clicking the Save & Extend Time button.
- You can delete your ad or mark it to not be displayed but you will not be refunded any payments once they are made.
Note: Protect yourself from spam. Replies to your ad go to the email you put in the contact info (which is protected against spam), so there is no need to list your email contact address in the actual ad. Listing it in the ad text will make it vulnerable to spam email harvesters.
We reserve the right to remove ads at our discretion. In such cases payment will be refunded.
If you have any questions contact us